Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primer Tube Rack

Hello,

I am looking to see if anyone has or uses something to “stand up” their full primer tubes as you are reloading?

Does anyone make a stand, bracket, or clips to keep the tubes upright so the primers don’t get flipped? (I know that this should not happen in the tube, but I have had a tube “fall” over on the bench and it let the last primers flip over in the tube.)

Or am I on the road to making a million bucks for my really cool, and limited target audience invention?

Kevin

I toyed around with fishing rod holders a bit.

But in the end I just wrapped Velcro around them and stuck them on a board with Velcro attached to the wall

Cohland, good idea on the test tubes holder.

Sarge, also a good idea, I might need to put that tool board up sooner rather then later.

Shane, that would only support the bottom of the tube, and might provide a source for gunk to get into the tubes that would not be wanted. but still a good Idea.

I found this site that sells Test Tube supplies, for a much better price.

http://www.lcmlab.com/Test_Tube_Racks_s/27.htm

I have over 20 tubes. I store them in cardboard tube shipping containers, full tubes in one, empties in the other, on their sides. I don't seem to have a need to store them upright. Works for me

I sell high end tactical primer tube holders. For only $49.99, I can ship the basic small primer model (on left), or for $69.99 (all prices plus shipping) I offer the high capacity assault primer tube holders, shown here in large primer.

On the right, you'll see one of our custom supergrade "Bean's Bullet Buckets". With the high demand of recent months, these are currently out of stock, but we are taking backorders, with an estimated 6 month delivery frame.

BB

post-14972-0-63466200-1368633954_thumb.j

Edited by bbbean

I sell high end tactical primer tube holders. For only $49.99, I can ship the basic small primer model (on left), or for $69.99 (all prices plus shipping) I offer the high capacity assault primer tube holders, shown here in large primer.On the right, you'll see one of our custom supergrade "Bean's Bullet Buckets". With the high demand of recent months, these are currently out of stock, but we are taking backorders, with an estimated 6 month delivery frame.BBattachicon.gifbeaninnovations.JPG

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sell high end tactical primer tube holders. For only $49.99, I can ship the basic small primer model (on left), or for $69.99 (all prices plus shipping) I offer the high capacity assault primer tube holders, shown here in large primer.

On the right, you'll see one of our custom supergrade "Bean's Bullet Buckets". With the high demand of recent months, these are currently out of stock, but we are taking backorders, with an estimated 6 month delivery frame.

BB

attachicon.gifbeaninnovations.JPG

Now that's funny right there.