Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Versa Max Tactical accessories?

IAShooter

Your posted ideas seam to be the worst 3gun mods ever.

Carbon Arms

Nordic

Shooters connection

Have items for the mods I liked.

Really? worst mods ever?

you have no idea why I want these mods.

is it just possible that I have a handicap that I must compensate for that requires certain accommodations?

Thanks for getting all the facts first before you criticized.

For many of the faster loading methods both the pistol grip and sidesaddle will interfere with your hands. That is likely what he meant.

If you load off the belt with the weak hand it works well for me though I don't use a pistol grip anymore and am moving to a load two vest.

Edited by Ted Murphy

IAShooter, I think you Misunderstood dzhitshard. He was sating his opinion. Now granted he's on board with the same thing I'm getting ready to build. But your gun should be YOUR gun.

With that said StealthyBlagga built his 26" VersaMax up with a modifed Benelli Pistol grip stock and a 3 Gun Gear elastic side saddle. Probably what your looking at doing? Anyway i cant post links yet but if you search "Adapting My New Versa Max for 3-Gun" on the forum search he shows step by step what he did.

I would look at going to the VersaTube. It's much more stable and you can ditch the barrel clamp. Anyway if this is what your looking for I hope it helps.

Also don't let people's opinions get to you. We are all adults here.

-Corey

Also don't let people's opinions get to you. We are all adults here.

Actually, there are a bunch of juniors on here now, and a bunch of adults whose behavior the juniors put to shame. :surprise: