Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W M&P 9mm 17rd Mags

Ken_Bird

Good evening, if anyone can direct me to find the above mags it would sure be a help. I am looking to buy two or more, and will pay cash or trade 17rd New OEM Glock mags.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Good evening, if anyone can direct me to find the above mags it would sure be a help. I am looking to buy two or more, and will pay cash or trade 17rd New OEM Glock mags.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

MultiQuote

I think used market will be your best bet right now. I have had 17 rd m&p mags on notification from a dozen or so places and have not seen them come into stock anywhere. Every shop I have been in has had none. They are scarce right now, give it some time they will show up again.

George

Edited by GeorgeD

• 4 weeks later...

Try quantico tactical. They seem to be getting a good stock of magazines regularly. They arent asking you to take a second mortgage to get a few either!

They had some last week, but you have to act fast!

• 5 weeks later...

Since I only have 2 mags for my new M&P 9 Pro I've been looking for more mags everywhere. Finally heard about a store having them locally today at a match. Bought 4, got home, and then noticed that they're ProMag brand. I put each one in and hit the mag release button, 3 out of the 4 wouldn't drop free, I had to manually remove them and one dropped so fast it hit the floor and the spring came out - pieces flying everywhere! What brand mags are best to use? Obviously, I need something that will drop out when I hit the button.