Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Bullets

Brent D

Does anyone know if Precision Bullets are backordered or do they have inventory and are shipping. Their website doesn't indicate any product backorder. I'm planning on calling them tomorrow, but wondered if anyone here has ordered from them recently. Thanks.

They are behind on pretty much everything, but will take back orders. I have had some 40-170's on order since January 31st. They originally said 6 weeks. When six weeks rolled around I emailed and they said they would be getting back on those 4/22. That week rolled around and the date was pushed out to 5/13. I have a feeling they make all of the orders for a particular bullet and then move on to another one. At least I feel like I am getting close to getting a bunch of bullets!

Mike

You should get an email to let you know how far backlogged they are. I ordered some 230 fp moly bullets 2 weeks ago and the email I got said 8-10 weeks out. No big deal, they will get them to you. I know sometimes it is hard to wait for them.

Thanks,

Mike

is there a bullet maker that is not back ordered?

Not that I've seen, at least for plated or jacketed bullets.

You might have better luck looking for cast - we have a local cast bullet maker who has had occasional inventory to ship, and projectiles are popping up at Midway now and then, but gone pretty quickly.

is there a bullet maker that is not back ordered?

I have been waiting on a Precision bullet order from February still no show but I'm sure they will eventually make it, However I did order some from Black Bullet International recently and received them in a couple of weeks, you are limited to only 2 cases on your order though. Nice bullets, I might order some more while I wait on my Precision order.........