PkSpawn

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am going supine on my next classifier just to see what happens

Unless the target are backed up against the back of the stage, you risk sending a volley of bullets through the targets and over the berm. Same goes for engaging targets from the ground after losing your footing and falling down. Think about where those bullets are going after they hit the target.

Edited by professor

I am going supine on my next classifier just to see what happens

Unless the target are backed up against the back of the stage, you risk sending a volley of bullets through the targets and over the berm. Same goes for engaging targets from the ground after losing your footing and falling down. Think about where those bullets are going after they hit the target.

Its a joke Funny haha

To the point of the original post. According to the rules an RO is the only one allowed to stop / DQ a shooter.

In practical terms, I would think any shooter should yell STOP for a safety violation. The difference is that if someone other than one of the ROs stops someone the competitor gets a reshoot.

This issue was brought up in the RO class, since it happened to friend of mine.

The ability of anyone, RSO, shooter or spectator to call a cease fire is an NRA safety rule. All NRA clubs and ranges are likely to have adopted it. Range safety rules always trump competition rulebooks. So there. Call the cease fire if you think something is dangerous and let the chips fall where they may. I wouldn't do it if I didn't see a dangerous situation though.

The ability of anyone, RSO, shooter or spectator to call a cease fire is an NRA safety rule. All NRA clubs and ranges are likely to have adopted it. Range safety rules always trump competition rulebooks. So there. Call the cease fire if you think something is dangerous and let the chips fall where they may. I wouldn't do it if I didn't see a dangerous situation though.

You may want to brush up on your USPSA rules, specifically rule 3.3.