Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

650 XL powder measure trouble

Hi All. New to this sorry to bother. I was having problems with the primers loading and I figured that out then the powder measure and failsafe rod seem out of whack. it was pushing forward to the stops and now I cant get it to go half way. Thought it was the system so i changed to a new one and I am having the same problem....kind of making me crazy Thanks for any advise you can give.

Did you tighten the wingnut too much at the bottom of fail safe rod?

I became frustrated early on with the rickety action due to the fail safe. I did away with it and went with the original springs that used to come with Dillons. Smooth as glass and much more consistent.

Did you tighten the wingnut too much at the bottom of fail safe rod?

I became frustrated early on with the rickety action due to the fail safe. I did away with it and went with the original springs that used to come with Dillons. Smooth as glass and much more consistent.

Where did you find the original springs at and where did you install them If I can ask?

Do a search for the "fart knocker" mod. It explains all. Call Dillon an they'll send you out a few springs

Now that's what I call excellent help! Fart Knocker it is.... probably easier to find than getting ahold of Dillon though....Thanks so much