Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Mags

A62335

I know the 9mm mags are unobtainable right now, but CDNN currently has used 40 mags in stock. I got ten of them, they all hand cycle 9mm in my 9mm guns, and lock the slide back. Might be an option if you can't find 9mm mags and are in need of some extras.

The baseplates had been engraved with unit numbers, but other than that they are in fantastic condition. Hardly any wear on the bodies. Springs are fine.

I know the 9mm mags are unobtainable right now, but CDNN currently has used 40 mags in stock. I got ten of them, they all hand cycle 9mm in my 9mm guns, and lock the slide back. Might be an option if you can't find 9mm mags and are in need of some extras.

Thanks for the heads up, I picked up 4 today. I need them just for my 40 Pro! I've been squeaking by with only four mags for a long time now...much appreciated.

Thanks for the report on the mags. I saw a post about cdnn on another forum but wasn't sure about the used aspect and I've never purchased from cdnn before. I was able to order 10 of them earlier today. I called them to verify stock as they state on their website the inventory isn't live. Apparently I got ten of the 29 they had left in stock. That was at 4:30 cst. Better hurry guys and gals.

Thanks for posting this, my magazines got shipped today!!!

Sure thing. I've been looking for mags daily, these are the first I've found that are still reasonably priced.

Just got mine in as well. They look great. Mine also have the engraved unit numbers on the bases. There's also a few dings on the bases of some of the mags. Overall, I'm happy with what I paid for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some from Delta 3, then received an email that they are not actually in stock. Emailed them twice to cancel the order with no response.

I guess I will have to revert to the old fashioned method of picking up the phone!