Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MS Visio - Stage Design stencil

Roger Rabbit

MS Visio2002 - Stage Design Stencil

Follow above link and you will find the stencil for IPSC Stage design tool to use with MS Visio2002 and 2003

I have create from Johnny Nilsson of www.strictlyipsc.com word template

I've make it to use with Visio 2003 because I find it is easier to use Microsoft Visio to create a stage design

Feel Free to download it, because it's FREE......

• 4 years later...
Thanks for building those! I haven't owned VISIO in years, but I'm going to give it a try again because it's so easy to use.

Anyone happen to still have a copy of that stencil pack hanging around? Seems that link went dead. Thanks!

If you strike out looking for the Visio templates, try Google's Sketchup tool. There's many different scale USPSA and IPSC targets already in the 3D warehouse (downloadable content). The basic version of Sketchup is free and I've never needed more than the basic suite.

Try this thread: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry460617

I took the Thai templates and added a BUNCH of stuff to them. I'll check when I have time and update my post there with the most recent version that I am using but that will get you going.

Also, I'm going to close this thread so the stage design stuff stays in the right place. <hint: follow link above to get to right place>