Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New 1-6 ACOG

rtr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, the mag power ring has a built-in throw tab. Also, the P/Ns show two mounts available.......quick-release and thumbscrew.

That they offer different reticles is nice, but not seeing one that grabs my interest, but that is a highly personal taste thing.

looks promising, unless it has a trijicon tars price tag. cool.

Says $2270 starting MSRP, should be around $2,000 realistically and considering it comes with a mount that is a hell of a lot cheaper than the Swaro.

Cheaper than the Swaro but more expensive than the Vortex. Still glad to see it however. Just wish they would have upgraded the Accupoint instead.

Pat

Looks funky..but I like it...sort of.

Snaps I just bought a vortex 1-6 a couple weeks ago...like it a lot.

If the vcog was say... $1750 and I did not buy the vortex yet...I would be interested in taking a look at one.

I'm excited to see this but have to agree with other, I would have been more excited to see a new accupoint in a 1-6. The accupoint line already have battery free daytime visible illumination and great glass. I'm sure the glass in this will be nice and of course bomb proof. A $1000 accupoint though with a better reticle would kill the market.

I'm excited to see this but have to agree with other, I would have been more excited to see a new accupoint in a 1-6. The accupoint line already have battery free daytime visible illumination and great glass. I'm sure the glass in this will be nice and of course bomb proof. A $1000 accupoint though with a better reticle would kill the market.

I agree, generally ACOG glass isn't all that crystal clear when compared to other optics.

Looks funky..but I like it...sort of.

Snaps I just bought a vortex 1-6 a couple weeks ago...like it a lot.

If the vcog was say... $1750 and I did not buy the vortex yet...I would be interested in taking a look at one.

you can easily find Trijicon on sale for 30% off MRSP. So street price should be around $1589.

So how does the eye relief of 4" work with the ACOG mount on a flat top receiver? My TA11 has 2.39" eye relief, sits all the way at the end of my receiver and is not as long as the VCOG.

I don't want to have to mount my optic on my handguard.

I will have to play with one before I buy it I think

Edited by Vincent C