Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who has the best price on the Vortex Razor 1-6X?

I have been following the 9+ page thread about this scope and think I am ready get one. Who has the best price on this. I know Vortex has a M.A.P. program so everyone lists MSRP, but there are deals to be made. Anyone know of a local shop that may be willing to give a deal if more than (1) is purhcased at the same time? I have a buddy that wants one too. Can't hurt to try and bundle the purchase.

Thanks ATVMAN, I called and was not disappointed. I will be making my order next week when the throw levers get back in stock. Hopefully Thursday. :goof:

Good speaking with you the other day :) I will shoot you a PM with a definite date on the Switchviews. I have so many tracking numbers from Vortex I don't know which ones are which!

I have been following the 9+ page thread about this scope and think I am ready get one. Who has the best price on this. I know Vortex has a M.A.P. program so everyone lists MSRP, but there are deals to be made. Anyone know of a local shop that may be willing to give a deal if more than (1) is purhcased at the same time? I have a buddy that wants one too. Can't hurt to try and bundle the purchase.

I'm the buddy and I can't wait to give the Vortex 1-6 a run. I've been running the PST 1-4 and love it.

Got Mine Over The Weekend. Price Was Great. A Lot Lower Than I Expected. SouthThern GunS WeRe Great To Work With. Thanks Again!

Sorry For The Random Caps. My Phone IS Stupid.

I'm the buddy and I can't wait to give the Vortex 1-6 a run. I've been running the PST 1-4 and love it.

They'll be on their way before the end of the week! :)

Got Mine Over The Weekend. Price Was Great. A Lot Lower Than I Expected. SouthThern GunS WeRe Great To Work With. Thanks Again!

Sorry For The Random Caps. My Phone IS Stupid.

Glad to hear, it man! Thank you very much.

Southern Guns sent you a pm

Replied :)

Just got my razor from Southern Guns. Awesome communication and fast shipping. Oh and did I say the price was AMAZING? Because it was!

Mine arrived today also,...great to deal with!!

I called Vortex to see if they had a Prodeal program or LEO pricing and they said absolutely and quoted me a price. I called up Southern Guns and they gave me an even better price by a fairly significant amount, had the switchviews and they would ship it the next business day. All I can say is Southern Guns freaking rocks and will get my business again!!!! :cheers: Thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...

Contact Southern Guns - they are a BE Forum Vendor

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=170086

Let them know you are contacting them through BE.com. You will not be disappointed.

Big +1 - thanks for the heads up. Great communication with them and a price that as you said, would not disappoint! Ordered mine today...

I called Vortex to see if they had a Prodeal program or LEO pricing and they said absolutely and quoted me a price. I called up Southern Guns and they gave me an even better price by a fairly significant amount, had the switchviews and they would ship it the next business day. All I can say is Southern Guns freaking rocks and will get my business again!!!! :cheers: Thanks guys

:cheers: Thank you!

+100 for southern guns. Great guy,great price!

+100 for Nugget! :bow:

Contact Southern Guns - they are a BE Forum Vendor

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=170086

Let them know you are contacting them through BE.com. You will not be disappointed.

Big +1 - thanks for the heads up. Great communication with them and a price that as you said, would not disappoint! Ordered mine today...

Thanks a bunch, man. Keep an eye out for your package on Friday :)

Glad to be of help.

Every time I get enough saved up something else crashes my scope fund. :angry2:

One of these days ..........

Dude we always have at least two in stock... whenever you are ready, we will be ready! :eatdrink:

SouthernGuns, Omar, you sir have been the best dealer I've had the pleasure of dealing with in a long time. Keep up the great work and awesome pricing! You've got a returning customer here for sure.

I shot the scope yesterday and couldn't be happier, two shots to zero on paper then I was killing clays and tearing up steel gongs @ 200 yds for the next hundred rounds. Clearest scope I've used on a rifle to date, better than my Nightforce I used to run on my precision rifle. Day time bright illumination on setting five for me with a slightly cloudy afternoon. LOVE IT!!!