Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

Hotchkiss

Nebwake, is right on a couple points. If you can do the work yourself it is a good deal, it you buy it and sent to MOA precision you will

be happy as heck and still be in the gun right.

The M3K should be ready to play sans tube if the input Stoeger received is implemented. As federal law would prohibit the

importation of the M3K with a tube...it will not come with a tube.

A 5 year warranty comes with the M3K.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What is everyone doing for a sling? I read this entire thread before I ordered my M3000 from MOA a couple months ago and seem to remember some talk about slings but can't find it now.

Are ya'll using the factory sling mount on the stock? What about the front? I have the Nordic barrel clamp and was thinking of attaching a swivel stud to it, but just looking for some more options.

Does anyone know if I were to purchase a Stoeger online, could I have it shipped directly to MOA vs shipping to myself first then turning around and just shipping straight to Tom? I'm waiting on a return call from MOA but wondered if anyone else went that route should MOA be outta stock on Stoegers at that time? Thanks

Gump

I'm not too sure but it should be ok since moa has a ffl. Why not just order one through moa to begin with? That way you don't have to pay for shipping from the distributor to moa. They should be getting more in stock in the next week or two.

I just attached a swivel stud to the clamp. Actually may dispense with the clamp altogether unless a sling is required.

I have a QD on the front clamp and also installed in the buttstock. It allows me to carry the SG flat against my body that way as opposed to standing tall.

I'm not too sure but it should be ok since moa has a ffl. Why not just order one through moa to begin with? That way you don't have to pay for shipping from the distributor to moa. They should be getting more in stock in the next week or two.

I wasn't sure if those were spoken for but I just finished speaking with Tom and I'll have one of the 26" being built when the shipment comes in. Absolutely a great guy to talk to. Looking forward to having my new 3-gun toy hopefully this time next month:-)