Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

Hotchkiss

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animal Customs is working on our Team MOA Jerseys right now, but they won't be done in time for Vegas. We will be debuting them at Ironman :) Look for blue flames and the Stoeger Logo!!!!

I would love to be on team MOA haha

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

I wish I could, but the jerseys are dang near $90 each! I will have a bunch of extras made after we ensure that the first batch are what we want, but even with the quantity discount good jerseys are not cheap. We went with moisture wicking fabric and 1/4 zipper front. I will post up pics as soon as they arrive. I will put info about discounted jerseys on my vendor page, but I don't want to clutter up the main thread with that kinda stuff. :)

I wish I could, but the jerseys are dang near $90 each! I will have a bunch of extras made after we ensure that the first batch are what we want, but even with the quantity discount good jerseys are not cheap. We went with moisture wicking fabric and 1/4 zipper front. I will post up pics as soon as they arrive. I will put info about discounted jerseys on my vendor page, but I don't want to clutter up the main thread with that kinda stuff. :)

Sounds great man. It was worth a shot for free stuff.

Finally got to shoot the m3k in our first 3-gun match today! It ran like a dream thru blowing dirt, then rain, and then hail. 70 rounds of shottie and no malfs of any kind, what a good feeling

Am I the only Stoeger owner that is glad there Isn't a " Stoeger Help Topic" , I think there is at least 4 topics right now about the JM 930 about how to just make it reliable. I went down that path, bought a JM 930 super stoked and 50 shots into my shell catch fell out. I was like WTF!! 500 shots later thru my Stoeger and its still kicking,I know that isn't much but my JM 930 didn't make it past 50 shells. just my 2 cents.

The safety is not reversible. The trigger tab is offset to one side, so if you reverse it the gun will fire in either position. We had to engineer a completely different detent setup to make it work. It is a drop-in, but cannot be reversed. To go back to right hand you have to swap it back out.

Our squad is shooting a 35 shell shotgun-only stage first thing in the morning, so I will be giving the Stoeger a workout right out of the gate!

Tom

The safety is not reversible. The trigger tab is offset to one side, so if you reverse it the gun will fire in either position. We had to engineer a completely different detent setup to make it work. It is a drop-in, but cannot be reversed. To go back to right hand you have to swap it back out.

Our squad is shooting a 35 shell shotgun-only stage first thing in the morning, so I will be giving the Stoeger a workout right out of the gate!

Tom

Thanks for clarifying Tom. It had been awhile since you had posted about your new safety. The good news is that you are offering a solution for the the backwards people! [emoji6]

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Am I the only Stoeger owner that is glad there Isn't a " Stoeger Help Topic" , I think there is at least 4 topics right now about the JM 930 about how to just make it reliable. I went down that path, bought a JM 930 super stoked and 50 shots into my shell catch fell out. I was like WTF!! 500 shots later thru my Stoeger and its still kicking,I know that isn't much but my JM 930 didn't make it past 50 shells. just my 2 cents.

I bought a jm pro in January...used it for about 3 matches.

Buttom line to the story I know have a m3k with MOA getting their full package done.

I had numerous feeding and eject issues with the jm. Also the fit and finish of the gun were aweful in my opinion. I wanted 100% reliability at a good value and now I am also a stoeger m3000 owner.

I bought a jm pro in January...used it for about 3 matches.

Buttom line to the story I know have a m3k with MOA getting their full package done.

I had numerous feeding and eject issues with the jm. Also the fit and finish of the gun were aweful in my opinion. I wanted 100% reliability at a good value and now I am also a stoeger m3000 owner.

Welcome to the club!!!

Edited by Oskino

This forum changed my purchase from 930 jm to the stoeger! I am very gratefull for all the input on this shottie and now have a reliable, affordable, DIY shotgun

So I messed around with my Stoeger some more and I think I should be done this time. Here are some pics. I was hesitant on cutting the stock but now afterwards I'm glad I did. I masked off a 1/4 of a inch and took it straight to the compound miter saw and CHOP!! :) It feels a lot more natural as I don't feel that I'm stretching as much to good a good grip. I also took out my trigger group and shortened the front like Tom from MOA did and added a little chute as well as polished my lifter, I have no idea why I didn't do that when I opened it.For the last mod i went ahead and added the little white upside triangle like Jesse has mentioned, so far i dig it. Man this Stoeger looks BAD A$$!!!

post-51323-0-13537400-1400422503_thumb.j

post-51323-0-93941600-1400422510_thumb.j

post-51323-0-01113400-1400422530_thumb.j

post-51323-0-88931900-1400422555_thumb.j

post-51323-0-77213000-1400423404_thumb.j

post-51323-0-04376800-1400423420_thumb.j

Edited by Oskino