Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

Hotchkiss

The sbe II has the sam3 inertia system as the m2 and they both offer the comfort tech shoch system. Recoil between the stoeger and Benelli would be very comprable. I would go m2 over the sbe II if he doesn't want or need 3 1/2" capabilities. But the Stoeger would also be a good gun. It isn't as pretty in the fit and finish department like a Benelli but it goes boom and will break clays and that is the most important thing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sbe II has the sam3 inertia system as the m2 and they both offer the comfort tech shoch system. Recoil between the stoeger and Benelli would be very comprable. I would go m2 over the sbe II if he doesn't want or need 3 1/2" capabilities. But the Stoeger would also be a good gun. It isn't as pretty in the fit and finish department like a Benelli but it goes boom and will break clays and that is the most important thing.

Thanks Iowashooter. I just did some reading and did not realize that the difference of the M2 and the SBEll was the camber. His dad is looking Benelli because of the Comfort tech system. The kid is a skinny shit and he doesn't want to drop the $$ on a 12gage and then have it hurt him.

That is the main difference but the sbeII has the upper part of the reciever attached to thw barrel so when you take the barrel off the bolt can be lifted out instead of pulking the charging handle out and sliding the bolt out of the front of the reciever. And like jesse said a SBE II is going to be on the hardervrecoiling of the auto loaders.

That is the main difference but the sbeII has the upper part of the reciever attached to thw barrel so when you take the barrel off the bolt can be lifted out instead of pulking the charging handle out and sliding the bolt out of the front of the reciever. And like jesse said a SBE II is going to be on the hardervrecoiling of the auto loaders.

So the SBE is going to the be similar to the M3500 then? Even when shooting 2 3/4" shells the recoil will be greater because how the shotgun is set up...

Katie shoots a Benelli. Show dad this and his son will suddenly be tough enough.

haha I will pass it on. Thank you for the info. I think the Stoeger will work really well for what they want just they do not know enough about it. Also they probably have every person in the world telling that the Stoeger is just a chap crappy knock off.

Katie shoots a Benelli. Show dad this and his son will suddenly be tough enough.

haha I will pass it on. Thank you for the info. I think the Stoeger will work really well for what they want just they do not know enough about it. Also they probably have every person in the world telling that the Stoeger is just a chap crappy knock off.

It is a cheap gun. No doubt about it.

It does use the inertia driven system so in a way it is a knock off.

But it's not crappy.

The SBE and M2 do have a host of great features the M3000 doesn't have. It's all about your budget.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I just installed a Nordic Components Benelli Nova tube on my dads M3000. The nut fit perfectly without modification. Guess I got lucky. I bought the shotgun about 2 weeks ago from thel local farm store.

Just a heads up Guys; I Called Soeger to order a replacement part , and they have become very helpful . So don't hesitate to call.there service tech dept. They even called me back to let me know my part had shipped out. ( :cheers: RIGHT ON STOEGER )

I just ordered the Kick-ezz "magnum" grind to fit pad. It is just a little bit thicker that then standard. Is there any reason to not go with the magnum pad?

I don't know if it will fit but the Magnum sounds good! The ladies always smile when the see a magnum in your range bag too. ;)

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

I just ordered the Kick-ezz "magnum" grind to fit pad. It is just a little bit thicker that then standard. Is there any reason to not go with the magnum pad?

I don't know if it will fit but the Magnum sounds good! The ladies always smile when the see a magnum in your range bag too. ;)
I plan to make it fit. Will post photos.......of the recoil pad, that is. :) Edited by Ryan N

I plan to make it fit. Will post photos.......of the recoil pad, that is. :)

LMAO!!!.... gonna weld up the lifter today

Edited by Oskino

ohsevenflhx,

How (what tools, materials, method) did you use to polish the tube?

Are you polishing the inside of the tube where the shells and spring is or the OD (outside of the tube)?

Mike

I only polished the outside where the spring rides. Cleaned off the junk that was on there and then took 600 sandpaper to it until it was like a mirror over the entire surface. Lubed it up and reassembled it. Runs nice and smooth now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ohsevenflhx,

How (what tools, materials, method) did you use to polish the tube?

Are you polishing the inside of the tube where the shells and spring is or the OD (outside of the tube)?

Mike

The inside of the tube is already smooth. I'll take a picture of the part you polish.

I think it might be time to start multiple tv greats with all this info in a little more specific format.

Jared is doing some good stuff on the M3k.
Glad you guys are liking the site. We will be doing a whole other video soon with all of MOAs parts.

Also just as a heads up for everyone, I used my M3K this weekend at the Texas Multigun Championships and it ran like a champ even with the ridiculous amount of dust we had

Edited by cajunfighter