Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

Hotchkiss

I just wanted to give a shout out to Tom at MOA Precision. They did a great job fixing my mess on my M3000. Shipped out, worked on and back at my door in 9 days. (includes the weekend).

I opened the port, but I was afraid to brick the gun. I also noticed that they even touched up my polishing on my magazine tube. I think the logo is a nice touch. Thanks Tom!!

Here's my mess

20150705_114402.jpg

The fix

20150717_040933.jpg

The added touch

20150717_040949_1.jpg

The "added touch" is a broken link.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly recommend the Benelli M2 extractor swap. Have had random hangups with the M3K since having it. Swapped it out on several others suggestions and ran it in a match yesterday with over 80 rounds of shotgun with 0 hangups. Really liking this gun.

Midway must have the benelli extractor springs in stock because mine shipped yesterday.

Site still shows backordered.

I suspect they are getting limited supplies from Mfg and filling back ordered in the order of which they were placed.

I had "notify me"s pending for both the M2 and SBE springs. I got an email about the SBE ones (picked up 2) but not the M2's. I'm guessing that there was more demand for the M2 springs (since they're more popular and it's $1 cheaper for the exact same part) so whatever stock Midway got in that was allocated to M2's was eaten up by backorders, but there were still some leftover for those allocated for the SBE. They're both currently listed as out of stock.

This is where I got mine (extractor spring AND extractor):

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Semi-AutoShotguns-40729/M2Field-40591.htm?results=All

This is the stoeger one that I pulled out. Some pretty deep scratches and quite the tight fit. The M2 version was a much nicer fit/product.

Iscpuhi.jpg

egKcCsg.jpg

disclaimer: I have not run it yet, and I was having a very occasional issue with FTE.

disclaimer #2: I am not a professional photographer-sorry for the crappy cellphone pic. posting for general knowledge/consumption

Edited by muddywings

This is where I got mine:

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Semi-AutoShotguns-40729/M2Field-40591.htm?results=All

This is the stoeger one that I pulled out. Some pretty deep scratches and quite the tight fit. The M2 version was a much nicer fit/product.

Iscpuhi.jpg

egKcCsg.jpg

disclaimer: I have not run it yet, and I was having a very occasional issue with FTE.

disclaimer #2: I am not a professional photographer-sorry for the crappy cellphone pic. posting for general knowledge/consumption

That isn't a spring.

This is where I got mine:

That isn't a spring.

You are correct. I amended my original post.

The site I listed has both products available.

Edited by muddywings

I didn't realize the SBE and M2 springs were the same. I just got notice that the SBE springs shipped. I thought I had ordered them by mistake. Are they really the same?

As far as I can tell they are the same part number.

I didn't realize the SBE and M2 springs were the same. I just got notice that the SBE springs shipped. I thought I had ordered them by mistake. Are they really the same?

As far as I can tell they are the same part number.

Midway shows the SBE spring as a #70038x and the M2 spring as a 70038. :unsure:

FWIW, Brownells has the Benelli spring (70038) & extractor (60177) in stock.

I added them to an order yesterday because I'm not sure if my P3K will come with them installed or not.

FWIW, Brownells has the Benelli spring (70038) & extractor (60177) in stock.

I added them to an order yesterday because I'm not sure if my P3K will come with them installed or not.

The P3K comes with those parts.

:bow: Then I'll have a spare set. :roflol:

Does anyone have a match saverz installed on their m3000? If so, can you post pics of the location. After removing the fore grip, I'm not sure if I have enough space to safely drill the hole to install the screw.

Edited by stick

Does anyone have a match saverz installed on their m3000? If so, can you post pics of the location. After removing the fore grip, I'm not sure if I have enough space to safely drill the hole to install the screw.

20150724_060539_zpszzqbzvju.jpg

Don't do like I did and make sure you like where it is before you drill. The other hole it initial location and discovered it was too far away.

20150724_060539_zpszzqbzvju.jpg

Don't do like I did and make sure you like where it is before you drill. The other hole it initial location and discovered it was too far away.

Thank you

Jesus you took that port down low on the left side. That's halfway down the mag tube; any lower and you're be pushing the shells UP to get them to load. That being said, it must load fast as hell. Had any Any issues with cutting that deep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk