Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stoeger M3000 Scattergun?

Hotchkiss

So would you recommend a standard m3000 and just do the upgrades and port work over going with the M3K and port work and tube extension then. Thanks for the help Mark

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, that would be a better choice. For the $ you have to put into an M3K and the price it is over a M3000, you can get a pretty good set of parts from MOA and maybe even most of the work done.

Is this an extractor issue ? My gun is seems do this every 5 or 6 shells I tried 3 different loads federal bulk

AA and remington club all had the same issue I am going to order an m2 extractor tonight. Is there anything else I should look at?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yes, the rim is slipping off the extractor as soon as the ejector makes contact. The Benelli extractor should fix the issue, but adding the slightly stronger Benelli extractor spring is also a good idea

Does anyone know of someone who will do the port widening on my M3000? If it wasn't the Fourth of July weekend, I'll call Tom at Moa Precision and ask him.

I don't feel comfortable doing it myself.

The other upgrades I ordered from Moa don't involve grinding and filing the port.

Anyone know who has the Benelli extractor and spring in stock? I have had the spring on BO for weeks now.

BTW, I fondled my first M3K today and was quite pleased with the loading port and parts on it. I think its a great bang for the buck. But I am also quite fond of the MOA part on my own M3000.

Mark, What all is included as part of P3k work offered by MOA?

You should check with Tom at MOA to be sure.

The P3K has the Carbon Arms tube with the Carbon Fiber shroud, this one has a prototype shroud and one piece 2 shot nut. Other than that, they open the loading port and refinish it, add an express sight, charging handle, bolt release double headed safety, Benelli extractor, KickEze pad.

That said, they have options to fit your needs and sell parts as well.

Does anyone know if the chokes are the same as Benelli M2? I have a Briley certificate that expires in a week and want to order chokes for my M3K (which is on order.)

Thanks,

Seiichi

Mark, What all is included as part of P3k work offered by MOA?

In addition to what Mark stated. MOA performs several reliability improvements. The "horses mouth" is available...Thomas Hart owner and lead man of MOA has

all the details and only a phone call or email away.

I didn't like my port job that I did on my m3000. I just sent it out to MOA for a professional port job and an extended bolt release. All the other MOA parts I already installed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the chokes are the same as Benelli M2? I have a Briley certificate that expires in a week and want to order chokes for my M3K (which is on order.)

Thanks,

Seiichi

It takes the Mobil choke tubes, but the M2 chokes will also work. They will just stick out past the barrel further. The actual threads are the same.

Just ordered an M3k at a hell of a good price and then ordered a +5 tube kit from MOA for my 11y/o son. Excited for it to get here so we can shorten the stock and get him practicing to start 3gun. looking at possibly getting a P3k built by MOA for me.