Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suprise for Practice Range at Cup

ffl

Have been talking to Grant about just that Dickie. too many people leave to get lunch and must be passed over on practice lists. Especially mover.

The surprise for the practice range is a track mover. Secure Firearm Products will unveil its newest product. A 4 track moving target system. It can be operated by wired control or by the optional wireless module. The unit can be used for either the Modified Mover or Texas Mover courses of fire. We will have some sort videos available later this week and will install it at the range during the week of May 13th. We are very excited about this product. It will be affordable to many clubs and can be put up and stored if need be. It does not require a permanent foundation for installation.

See you at the Cup.

David, Tammy, Syd, Louis

Edited by ffl

This is a 2nd Mover and yes you still have to use the mirror on the old mover. If you feel you need to look in a mirror arrangements can be made. lol

Hmm.. Sounds good David. I guess I'll have to make a trip to the practice range this year. My 4th CUP and never yet set foot on it. Practice mover won't help Me much this year, since I get to clean it first thing Wednesday morning.

:D

Hmm.. Sounds good David. I guess I'll have to make a trip to the practice range this year. My 4th CUP and never yet set foot on it. Practice mover won't help Me much this year, since I get to clean it first thing Wednesday morning.

:D

It might be kind of nice. I think you'll clean the mover and a lot of the pressure will be off for the rest of the match.

This is a 2nd Mover and yes you still have to use the mirror on the old mover. If you feel you need to look in a mirror arrangements can be made. lol

Sorry for the thread drift, I really like your Poor Mans Plate Rack. Even if I had a place to set up a permanent one, I wouldn't because of vandals. I can set that up by myself in less than 10 min and get all the parts in the back seat of my car. Good practical idea.

Edited by toothguy

• 4 weeks later...