Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
rgons

Any stick shifts available st this time

All 3 of my gillmore scopes aren't working. Any stick shifts available you can ship me in rime for the cup?

None right now. Watch the Bianchi Forum and this forum for news of when there will be some.

None right now. Watch the Bianchi Forum and this forum for news of when there will be some.

Warren,

I sent the money for a stick shift about five weeks ago. Do you know when they will be ready to ship?

Thanks,

Billie Hughes ( Oldtrooper )

I have some ready now. Thanks for the reminder. I wish you had said something at the Cup, I could have just handed you one. I'll get one out right away. Did you want Revolver or Auto and Black or Silver?

Edited by Toolguy

I have some ready now. Thanks for the reminder. I wish you had said something at the Cup, I could have just handed you one. I'll get one out right away. Did you want Revolver or Auto and Black or Silver?

I would like a Black for a revolver.

Thanks,

Billie Hughes

P.O.Box 491

McComb, MS 39649

Shipped today. Sorry for the delay Billie. I had some health issues after the Cup and didn't leave the house for a while.

Shipped today. Sorry for the delay Billie. I had some health issues after the Cup and didn't leave the house for a while.

Toolguy,

The mover was at the Post Office when I got home from the Cup. The wife had a trip planned for Florida and we were gone for a week. The mover looks fine and a good thank you from me.

Billie