Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bayou Bullets Backlog

aviatrix

Have had 9mm 135g RN and 147g FP on order since around 1st of February and still waiting. Was told 4 to 6 weeks when ordered.

Any one having any luck on stuff ordered from Bayou since about then?

Edited by aviatrix

I have about 9000 in different calibers that were ordered back on Feb 22. Was told 6 weeks. I shooting buddy just told me he received an order that he placed on Feb 15, about 1 week ago. I think he ordered .45 cal. I'm guessing the backlog may be a result of the caliber being ordered.

Yeah, the wait is frustrating.. Not being able to at least place an B.O. Makes you wonder where you stand on the list hoping your not forgotten... Donnie has been great in the past and suspect he'll get to the requests in time......

Have had 9mm 135g RN and 147g FP on order since around 1st of February and still waiting. Was told 4 to 6 weeks when ordered.

Any one having any luck on stuff ordered from Bayou since about then?

I have an order from begining of Feb. also, 147s. Nothing yet. He'll get to it. I dont think we got left behind.

I received my last order in 9-10 weeks. He obviously is very busy. I have always found him to be very responsive to email. When I am overloaded in my business I find it a lot easier to deal with an email than phone calls, especially when someone is checking the status of something. He is a smart phone user and I have found that he will sometime catch up on his emails and reply in off hours. Even though he is having trouble filling the orders fast enough I feel he is still providing very good customer service and is keeping his pricing reasonable. Try emailing him bayoubullets@yahoo.com and asking for an update on your order.

I ordered 1000 rd of 45 acp back in jan. and got it in about 5-6 weeks donnie told me waiting time would depend on what caliber and how much I ordered. Didn't mind waiting for a great product with great customer service..