Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just got my 1st 550b!

Last week I recieved my 1st progressive which is a 550b. after intial install and setup I have found the consistency of this machine amazing! powder charge exact every time on the rounds i loaded. 250 .40 s & w. oal variance .002" wow. on a good day that was the same on my rock chucker! Very simple to set up and adjust although I must admit to reading virtually every thread on this website as to 550 problems and ways to counteract with the primer feed and powder measure. Looking forward to many years happy reloading on this press! Still waiting on the strong mount and roller handle but for now it will have to do!

Excellent purchase. Have had mine for over a year and had only the usual minor hiccups of which all the solutions lie within this forum. Top machine and you will enjoy it more once you get the strong mount and roller handle.

Great Choice! I've Had One For About 15 Years And I Love It. This Is A Great press And A Little Easier To Work On Issues Since You Manually Advance The shellplate. Be Prepared To Enjoy It For Years To Come, These Things Are Built To Last. Enjoy!

• 1 month later...