Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PayPal can Kiss My *ss

Merlin Orr

Put in the What I Like to allow other people to comment. That is something I really like...!

I just bought a couple of old rimfires to play with and restore.... Remington 581s - really good action set up and pretty decent rimfires right from the factory....

So I am looking for a few parts.....

Really sad. Went to e bay and found several of the parts I need. Tried to buy and found the guy selling will only accept PayPal.

As PayPal is a leftist anti gun bunch of liberal _)@)&*$^&*'s I refuse to associate with anyone who uses the POS service and has the unmitigated gall to claim they are a gun enthusiast.

The thought of a gun owner - especially a company or individual like a gun dealer or gunsmith who would deal with someone who is every day trying to ban and outlaw guns in all forms....

Don't they recognize the incredible hypocrisy of using PayPal.....

While I really need and want the parts to fix my gun but, PayPal - AND those who use PayPal can kiss my *ss.

If you use PayPal and are reading this... WTF is wrong with you... Will you sell out you convictions for the sake of expediency?

Put in the What I Like to allow other people to comment. That is something I really like...!

Edited by Merlin Orr

Ebay owns PayPal.. Ebay is just as antigun as Paypal.

How does one justify using Ebay, but not Paypal? By using Gift, Paypal makes no money (not off the giver or receiver anyway). By using Ebay, they make money every time you buy something.

Moved to "What I Hate" (This is a hate rant, isn't it?) and closed.

• In general - The Hate Forum is not for venting about anything to do with anyone or thing that hits close to home here. Please keep that in mind when posting in the Hate Forum.