Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa club does not put in your classifer

ProGunGuy

If the club is part of a section you can go to the section coordinator. I would give the MD a couple of weeks to get it resolved though. I missed one and got a follow up email from HQ. It was a couple of days before I could get online to pay the fees. There are usually only one or two people who are authorized to upload scores for a club and sometimes that is not the same person responcible for paying the fees. We use a debit card so I usually pay the fees immediately after making the upload because I am authorized to do both.

How long has it been? USPSA only runs them once a month and if your club shot a match on the 12th or 13th of the month and the score guy was running behind they might have missed the deadline. Contact the MD and be polite when you ask.

Last month a club I shoot at had a little confusion in doing scores. I asked if they needed help and they gladly accepted my offer. I won't be the main guy doing scores but they know if they need help I will step up. Many hands make light work.

How long has it been? USPSA only runs them once a month and if your club shot a match on the 12th or 13th of the month and the score guy was running behind they might have missed the deadline. Contact the MD and be polite when you ask.

Last month a club I shoot at had a little confusion in doing scores. I asked if they needed help and they gladly accepted my offer. I won't be the main guy doing scores but they know if they need help I will step up. Many hands make light work.

GREAT attitude. Well done!

are you the same leas327 that posts on doodie?

One club I shot at did this several times and not by mistake ( match was run by the range owner). They just kept the money and did not send in the classifiers. Report to your Section Coordinator, if they don't resolve the problem go to your Area Director.