Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

As Seen on TV favorites

The ear wax vaccum pump thing (can't remember the name). Best part is when the guy is cleaning his ears with Q-tips and screams AHHHHH! I just didnt know that Q-tips were that dangerous. We must now ban Q-tips!!!!!

OK we've all seen some pretty cheesy, funny, stupid, etc... stuff advertised on TV. Post your favorite.

Seen today: Perfect Polly - a fake parakeet that turns its head and simu-chirps - 2 for $14.99

ever think of putting a hook in prfect polly and taking her fishing.

The ear wax vaccum pump thing (can't remember the name). Best part is when the guy is cleaning his ears with Q-tips and screams AHHHHH! I just didnt know that Q-tips were that dangerous. We must now ban Q-tips!!!!!

I do get a nyuk-nyuk out of that one. What kind of maroon stuffs a qtip so far in the ear and so hard that it hurts?

well we just say all the weight loss dohickey's,,drink this,eat this,loose weight while you sleep..bull butter they dont work

Ditto - and there's always a news story later on about a product recall due to unintended medical side effects.

ever think of putting a hook in prfect polly and taking her fishing.

I can honestly say that has never occurred to me... :surprise: but I haven't been fishing since I was a kid.

Keep'm coming folks. I think there's actually an As seen on TV store in a local shopping center nearby. I might have to go visit it for a few chuckles.