Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New magazine option

alma

New style factory offering. If you read the spec for the Shadow Line pistols, it reads for a nickel plated 17 rnd magazine.

So here it is. A 17rnd plated mag. Witnessed at 17, marked with CZ logo and caliber.

The plating is coated evenly inside and outside. Mags are slick and shiny.

Blue follower, plastic lock plate and plastic basepad. Magspring has a tapered coil, so compresses into itself.

It will look very familiar to another magazine.

I'm guessing these are similar to the Mec-Gar 17 rounders with addition of the hard chroming. Those are my preferred mag of choice as I like the base pad and the extra round. Considering that CZ Custom is selling the regular 17 rounders for the same price it's a steal.

Are these mags chrome or nickel plated?

Nickel plated is what I read...I just got mine in the mail. The springs feel alot stronger than the stock mag springs. They seem to drop real nice in the basement, I will try them out this Sunday for real....

Edited by carbonman556

Are these mags chrome or nickel plated?

Nickel plated is what I read...I just got mine in the mail. The springs feel alot stronger than the stock mag springs. They seem to drop real nice in the basement, I will try them out this Sunday for real....

They Work great, didn't have any issues at all. I also bought the +10% spring for my stock CZ mags and now they too run great...

• 2 weeks later...