Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spartanburg is ON tomorrow

Speedemon45

For those of you who shoot this match you know exactly what I'm talking about.

For everyone else...This is a great local match that shoots twice a month and apparently it only rains on 1st and 4th Saturdays this spring. We've been rained out for the last two months.

This is 2 of my 5 local matches per month and has not been available. Time to dry fire tonight and make sure I still know how to draw.

Spartanburg SC

Sunny High 63

0% chance of rain!!

• 3 weeks later...

4th Saturday of the month. Time for more rain. :(

Could be worse, you could have agreed to build a stage for this weekend, like I did.

Let's try the power of positive thought:

It's not going to rain.....it's not going to rain....It's...Oh hell....It's going to rain like a Mo-Fo...AGAIN!

Well technically I'm the Singlestack shooter who shot L-10 for a while, Production for a short time..Limited..Open...Limited...Open and currently Limited...and...stay tuned...It's all part of this complete breakfast.

Weathermen are almost always wrong. If you take into consideration that they got the forecast pretty much correct last weekend for the Area 6 match, there's no way they will get it correct two weekends in a row.

I predict it rains tonight, tapers off for us to shoot tomorrow, and it starts raining after we leave the range.

I like it. Let's go with that.

BTW somebody forwarded me your youtube vid earlier and that's some of the funniest stuff I've seen in a long time. Good Job

Wow...I didn't think I shot Area 6 that bad!!