Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VIDEO: Para Ordnance P14-45 1911 Feeding Issues

Fitty

I gotta go with Sarge on this one. Oil and music changes are in order. :D More important, get those eyes and ears on. Thanks for the video.

I was wearing both...my friend had ear plugs but no eye pro.

The finger in the trigger guard while using the thumb to push the slide forward while the barrel was to the sky makes my brain hurt! Other than that....hope you get it fixed so your friend can operate it safely.

Extractor and bullet crimp is a big issue with FTF.. Chamber check your rounds and try tap rack bang to clear FTF.. If the tap is able to put slide back into battery then its a simple fix.. I was having problems with my STI edge and the entire time it was Ammo.. Good luck like the video:)

The finger in the trigger guard while using the thumb to push the slide forward while the barrel was to the sky makes my brain hurt! Other than that....hope you get it fixed so your friend can operate it safely.

It might have looked like my finger was in the well but Im pretty sure it was on the side......the shadows didn't help.

Extractor and bullet crimp is a big issue with FTF.. Chamber check your rounds and try tap rack bang to clear FTF.. If the tap is able to put slide back into battery then its a simple fix.. I was having problems with my STI edge and the entire time it was Ammo.. Good luck like the video:)

I only have one arm so "tap rack bang" is somewhat difficult lol

Mr Roy is right. Please send me a PM and I'll get you our new EGW HD extractor to replace your PXT.

Best regards,

Travis

Para USA

I already fixed the issue......you may not like my fix though lol