Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Fitty%TACTICAL

Fitty

Hey everyone Im glad to be apart of this forum now. I can't believe I just found it. Well I'll introduce myself. I go by Fitty%, its a nickname I got while in Afghanistan in 04. A buddy found out I was biracial (half white and half black) and said he would call me "Fitty" like the rapper "Fitty Cent" but instead of "Cent" it would be per-cent aka %. I joined the Army in 1999 as a UH-60 Blackhawk crew chief and my first station was Ft Hood with the 1st CAV. In 2003 I assessed for the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment and served the rest of my carrier there until I was medically retired in 2010 do to the loss of my right arm. I love to shoot and love guns, as do all of you here, and last year I decided to start a little YouTube channel seeing as video editing is also a hobby of mine. Now the channel is getting more serious and I wanted to keep it light and fun but with the recent events and attacks on the 2nd amendment I feel like I need to put my voice out there because you can never have too many people trying to educate the public right. Anyway I will post some videos in the places they belong in this forum and feel free to share the videos you like. Thanks and I hope I make some friends!

Hi and welcome.

Welcome to the forums.

More importantly, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service and sacrifice! :cheers:

Welcome! Thanks for serving our country!

Love the story behind your name :)

Thank you all!

last year I decided to start a little YouTube channel seeing as video editing is also a hobby of mine.

First off, hello from another newbie to the forum. I've seen several of your YouTube videos over the last couple of months and as well as they were put together I'm surprised to hear that it's just a hobby for you. For something that's just a hobby they are rather top notch and were a joy to watch. Thank you for sharing them. As far as Blackhawk helicopters I think they are great, especially after they replaced the Hueys with them. :) In the early to mid 90's I was assigned to an Air Force detachment in the interior of Alaska and we chartered Army helicopters out of Ft. Wainwright to get to some of our remote sites above the Arctic Circle. When I first got there the Army had Hueys at Wainwright but a couple of years later they switched to Blackhawks. Talk about night and day difference. Being a tech geek I loved the array of digital controls on the Blackhawk. Plus they didn't have the constant problem of the gearbox chip indicator alarm going off all so often.

Anyhow, while I was active duty during Desert Shield/Storm I was never deployed to the region, even though I went before my Commander and volunteered. So this ex-zoomie sends a big salute in your direction for your service. If you're ever in the central gulfcoast area of Florida let me know and I will treat you to a few rounds of the beverage of your choice. :cheers:

last year I decided to start a little YouTube channel seeing as video editing is also a hobby of mine.

First off, hello from another newbie to the forum. I've seen several of your YouTube videos over the last couple of months and as well as they were put together I'm surprised to hear that it's just a hobby for you. For something that's just a hobby they are rather top notch and were a joy to watch. Thank you for sharing them. As far as Blackhawk helicopters I think they are great, especially after they replaced the Hueys with them. :) In the early to mid 90's I was assigned to an Air Force detachment in the interior of Alaska and we chartered Army helicopters out of Ft. Wainwright to get to some of our remote sites above the Arctic Circle. When I first got there the Army had Hueys at Wainwright but a couple of years later they switched to Blackhawks. Talk about night and day difference. Being a tech geek I loved the array of digital controls on the Blackhawk. Plus they didn't have the constant problem of the gearbox chip indicator alarm going off all so often.

Anyhow, while I was active duty during Desert Shield/Storm I was never deployed to the region, even though I went before my Commander and volunteered. So this ex-zoomie sends a big salute in your direction for your service. If you're ever in the central gulfcoast area of Florida let me know and I will treat you to a few rounds of the beverage of your choice. :cheers:

Thank you sir! Good to meet you......well "internet forum meet" you lol

I'll add a +1 for thanking you for service, can't be said enough. I'll also give you kudos for your desire to educate the public about guns in a positive manner. I would have to agree 100% that using this forum and You Tube is an excellent way to tell people that about the shooting sports and other positive aspects about us, all people ever hear from the media is negative, negative, negative. Welcome.