Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone use EMAGs for AR15?

BOOST

They seem to be more avail and cheaper than Pmags.

Manufacturer says it 100% funtional with AR15s... although designed for foreign rifles .. just wanted to see if anyone here compete with them and if it drops out of the lower smooth. .

I run them all the time. It's just a windowed Pmag designed for export, hence the E. Matter of fact, the only Pmags I own are 20 rounders, all others are Emags and I only use them for 3gun, been flawless, unlike the gun. Haha

Emags were designed without the ribs so they would work in bullpups and other rifles it has nothing to do with export.

Pat

I run them all the time. It's just a windowed Pmag designed for export, hence the E. Matter of fact, the only Pmags I own are 20 rounders, all others are Emags and I only use them for 3gun, been flawless, unlike the gun. Haha

Emags were designed without the ribs so they would work in bullpups and other rifles it has nothing to do with export.

Pat

Pat

Visit magpuls site. You will see they do indeed call the emag an "export mag".

Same here.

They seem to be more avail and cheaper than Pmags.

Manufacturer says it 100% funtional with AR15s... although designed for foreign rifles .. just wanted to see if anyone here compete with them and if it drops out of the lower smooth. .

Cheaper?

MSRP

Gen 3 Window Pmag = $18.00

Gen 2 Reg. Pmag = $13.00

Emag = $20.00

Please Tell us where to get them cheaper. I thought they were cool looking with the smooth sides but I've never seen one in person and I didn't want to pay extra for the cool look. It they were the same or cheaper I'd buy 10.

I have used them without any functional issues. They are slimmer than a conventional PMAG and ideal for any rifle that has a tight magwell. I had picked up a few mags during the heat of the gun rush and they were indeed cheaper than conventional PMAG's, at least at that time.

Pat

Pat

Visit magpuls site. You will see they do indeed call the emag an "export mag".

I see that. But the reason the mag was made was to fit in rifles that would not accept standard P mags like the FN FS2000 for example.

Pat