Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

twister

Dave, you might be out of luck with that question. I think most Sig competition shooters are shooting the X-Five or X-Six. I shoot the X-Five L1 in USPSA Limited and the X-Five All Around in Production.

But, I've never heard or read anything but good comments about the P210. I personally have no experience with one, but would love to shoot one someday to compare to my X-5's.

I have two Swiss ones, one from the 50s and another from the 70s. Don't get one cuz then you'll think everything is a piece of crap, including $5000 1911s. You'll then wanna get Korth revolvers and Lapua brass for everything. You'll become a gun snob and people won't like you. Then you'll be a recluse... with your P210.

It's both a curse and a blessing. They have great triggers. They are super tight, much tighter than say a Baer. They are designed to shoot sub-2" groups at 50 yards although you'll be hard pressed to find ammo so capable. It'll shoot most factory stuff under 2" at 25 yards. They are very slim and look almost fragile, but they are designed for 60,000 rounds of hot 9mm ammo.

I have the P-210-6 model. Amazingly accurate. Fit and finish is better inside than most guns outside. Negatives: Heel style mag release, mags are scarce and expensive, safety takes an "act of congress", hammer bite is bloody and painful! The Nill grips are beautiful. Mine is a safe queen, unfortunately. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth, I have one of the new 210-Legends with Target sights. Absolutely love it. I like the American style mag release and the beavertail that is now on the new ones.

I am glad I got it....

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm in the process of getting one: busy with the paperwork that's required here.

It's a 1990 P210-6 with side mag release and beavertail and 4 mags.

Can't wait to shoot it.

Old post, I know...but any follow up? How do you like it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I had two P210's , a rare 210-4 and a 210-5 heavy target. I sold the dash 4 and was ready to sell the dash 5 until I shot it. It's the most accurate and softest shooting pistol ive ever put in my hands. Like a CZ 75 it sits very low in your hand so recoil is next to nothing even with hot loads. I'm probably going to shoot it at the Bianchi Cup next year in metallic division. I shot my X5 let year but this P210-5 is light years easier to shoot more accurately.