Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Southeast Texas

LittleBear

Hello everybody. I'm an avid shooter. My dad and I go about every two weeks to shoot our 1911 45's. Dad was the Virginia State champ shooting 45s and 22s with the Coast Guard team back in 1965 so I've learned pretty much everything I know from him regarding shooting...and everything else I guess. I occasionally go shoot my Colt 6920 AR-15...when I can find ammo. I am fairly new to reloading. Used to reload 38 and 357 back in the seventies on a Rock Chucker. Got fed up with the ammo situation and ordered a Dillon 650 on March 23rd with all the bells and whistles. Looking forward to getting it in about 8 weeks according to everything I have read. I'll be reloading 45ACP for a while and eventually .223 I hope.

Really have enjoyed the forum. Been reading it for several months and just recently joined up. See ya'all around the forum folks!

Edited by LittleBear

Hey Merlin and Koppi, I'm in League City, about half way between Houston and Galveston. Haven't done any organized shooting yet. We just abuse targets so far. Once I get my reloading going and get a steady supply of ammo I'll probably delve into some competition, etc. I do have a few revolvers and a couple of 45's. Rev Nats.... hmmmm I'm guessing that's Revolver Nationals? Yup, Newbee!

Thanks for the link Merlin! Gonna get my beauty sleep.... Talk to ya'all later!

Crtsharris, what did you order? What are you going to reload? I ordered the 650 Dillon. I went scavenging for ammo and stuff yesterday, hit three wallyworlds and Academy as well as T's Guns and R&R in TC. No 45 ammo to be found. Bought a bag of 45 reloads off a guy in the parking lot at T's yesterday!

I did by a box of primers and 100 rds of 5.56 at T's. Got three boxs of 5.56 at wallyworld in LaMarque....They had more but would only sell three at a time...

Might get on my scooter and hit Carter Country or maybe the Gun Show today....

Edited by LittleBear