Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What lever combo Battle Arms

BOOST

Was about to put in an order for a Battle Arms ambi-safety for my AR15... and " yikes" soo many lever choices: STANDARD , SHORT , THIN/SHORT, HYBRID, THIN, CRANK

Im right handed and have large hands. So just needing some input and no way getting all just to test out.

So what combo you're using and why?

I'm a righty and i run Standard on the left side and hybrid on the right. With my trigger finger straight i can easily rest it under the nub of the hybrid and the left side standard being as big and positive it is it's very easy to get with your thumb. I then use my trigger finger to re-engage the safety after a string of fire. Best selector out there by far

I'm a righty and i run Standard on the left side and hybrid on the right. With my trigger finger straight i can easily rest it under the nub of the hybrid and the left side standard being as big and positive it is it's very easy to get with your thumb. I then use my trigger finger to re-engage the safety after a string of fire. Best selector out there by far

I run the same as him, and have exactly the same experience and opinion. Just a heads up; if you get one of the colored/Cerakoted ones,,make sure you test fit it. On two of my ARs, I had to sand off the coating where it contacts the receiver, or it would be very stiff.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"