Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm Load for Glock

Bwana Six-Gun

I am in a real bind. With all the shortages, I am finding myself with bullets, but no powder, or not a powder with load data. I have 115 gr. Moly Coat Precision Bullets, but no good load data. N-320 powder, but all their data is for jacketed bullets. anyone have a good load for 115's with n-320?

Any help greatly appreciated.

As a general rule you can safely use jacketed data for lead bullets. The lead will often give a bit higher velocity which you can compensate for by using a few tenths less powder. The assumes the same weight and bullet shape, loaded to the same COAL.

As a general rule you can safely use jacketed data for lead bullets. The lead will often give a bit higher velocity which you can compensate for by using a few tenths less powder. The assumes the same weight and bullet shape, loaded to the same COAL.

I agree.. Use the established "recipe" then adjust powder charge to the chrono, accuracy and function results. Charge Weight will always vary dependent on humidity.

Meaning, I no longer weigh my charges after my baseline, since powder is dependent on volume, but we have not means of measuring volume, so we go by weight.