Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recently acquired a G24

RippSpeed

Its my first glock ... a gen 2 G24 I want to get adjustable rear sights and front fiber optic... I like alot of light on the sides ... so which sights combo would you guys suggest ???

I'm also buying a 22upper soo I can run production...

what is the height of your front sight and width ???

I use the .195 x .125 on my 22 17 and 21

and the .185 x .105 on the 34 and 35

Since you like a lot of light and witht the long sightline on the 24 I'm thinking the 185/105 might be your best bet

You are right about the no slide swap in production

on my 6" Custom ... I'm running a 180 height and 100 width... whats the equivalent on the glock ???

I wish Brazo made a 0.90 front sight for my STI...

do you guys have issues with dawson's front sight... I broke like 3 in one year on my sti

You tried my Dawson adjustable equipped gen 2 G24 on a rainy day at Norco once, you are welcome to try it again. I use the Dawson adjustable rear, and the .300 tall, .100 wide fiber optic front. One characteristic of the gen 2 G24s is that it is a royal pain to get the front sight installed because most of the glock sight drivers will not fit in the hole in the slide. I ended up modifying and breaking two before switching to pliers and lots of loctite, and a punch.

Its my first glock ... a gen 2 G24 I want to get adjustable rear sights and front fiber optic... I like alot of light on the sides ... so which sights combo would you guys suggest ???

I'm also buying a 22upper soo I can run production...

I run Sevigny Competition sight set on my G35. Plain black rear with .100" red fiber optic up front. Great set up with plenty of light on either side. Also allows for precise shots....