Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

With the closure of the recent threads...

Flexmoney

Admin. note:

With the closure of the recent thread...I am putting back on my Moderator/Administrator hat. (that's a hint)

Some might wonder why those threads were closed by the Moderating Team, as they can't see the content that got them closed. We have always removed content that is against the rules, as people will take a hit just to get their say out. If we leave it up, they get to hit and run.

Now, I wasn't Moderating on those threads, but I do have some experience in the matter. If you are wondering what will get a thread killed here (and a poster suspended or banned from the forum)... Read the first part of the Forum Guidelines.

Specifically, I can see where coming on here and calling somebody a liar, questioning somebody's integrity, and making accusations that people are on the take...yeah, that is breaking nearly every aspect of:

Attitude

Please be polite. Or if not polite, at least respectful.

No bickering. Regardless of the subject matter.

Antagonistic, offensive, or quarrelsome tones are not acceptable.

You might wonder why we have those rules, especially if you are newer to the sport. Before this forum started, there used to be an "IPSC list". I can't speak to it directly, as I wasn't on it much. Reportedly, there was lots of bickering and general asshattedness.

We don't want that here. (and we certainly have seen it lately)

If you want this forum to stick around, post with respect for others. You don't have to agree with them. Just don't use this forum as a personal soapbox.

A lot of us really like the shooting sports and appreciate everybody that works hard to make the shooting happen. Many have been doing so for decades, some are just starting down the road.

While I have your ear... If you have cabin fever or aren't happy about how the election went, how hard it is to get gear, prices, etc. ... try not to take that out on your follow shooters.

Thanks,

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator