Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First outing with new Stock

evans1010

I picked up my new Elite Stock 9mm 2 weeks ago and finally got out tonight to shoot it. I picked up a Limited Pro upper assembly as well just in case the bull barrel caused me any issues with shooting any specific classes... I really want to start shooting some informal matches and thought this would be the gun to do it with.

When I first picked the gun up I was a bit underwhelmed with the trigger and researched for hours exactly what parts I needed to remedy the issue. Turns out a good polish on the internals was all I needed. I am sure that will change as I become more familiar with the gun but at this point I am very happy. Though while I was inside I managed to tweak the trigger spring putting it in wrong and now I am having reset issues... the good news about this was that I had it together and apart so many times that when the new spring arrives I will be a pro.

I see a few Colorado guys on here, I would like to make it down to the steel challenge match at Weld County the first weekend of April. Is anyone familiar with the range and what the comfort level will be for someone fairly green?

Thanks,

Nick

Thanks for the suggestion.

I wish that were case but given the fact that it would reset for about half the rounds in the mag and when it did it was very slow i think i beat that spring up pretty bad.

Really like the gun though!

Nick