Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
benos

Favorite Action or Drama Series available for streaming in Netflix

Hell on Wheels was pretty good. So was Pillars of the Earth. The sequel World Without End was meh.

Weeds was fun to watch as a cautionary tale about how drugs and stupidity don't mix. The main character works hard to avoid honest work and manages to ruin her children's lives; meanwhile she thinks she is a great mom.

I could never get past one glaring plot-hole in Breaking Bad and gave up after a few episodes. Seriously, the guy is supposed to be some sort of super-genius and yet he bought a Pontiac Aztec!

The best series I watched on Netflix are American Crime Story, Mindhunter, Sherlock, The Staircase and How to Get Away With Murder. As you can see form my list, I like crime stories :) By the way, if someone also cut the cord and is looking for the way to watch favourite TV shows, I can recommend to install TeaTV app on Firestick https://www.firesticktricks.com/teatv-firestick.html. It works like Netflix and I'm happy that I found out about it. Maybe this info will be useful for you. Also it would be great if you shared more suggestions here. Thanks in advance.