Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Majestic Arms mags for Ruger MKII/III

Bill Schwab

I'm using all majestic arms mags for a MK III, a MK III that I built with a TACSOL bbl and a Volquartsen bottom end with a MK II Bolt and main spring, Also in a MK III 22/45. I will never go back to ruger mags. Selling all of mine. The ruger mags are fine for plinking but if you want the gun to run consistently in rapid fire you need better mags.

Look at the button on the side of a Ruger mag. It rubs against the metal case of the mag and this is what causes all of the problems.

I'm using all majestic arms mags for a MK III, a MK III that I built with a TACSOL bbl and a Volquartsen bottom end with a MK II Bolt and main spring, Also in a MK III 22/45. I will never go back to ruger mags. Selling all of mine. The ruger mags are fine for plinking but if you want the gun to run consistently in rapid fire you need better mags.

Look at the button on the side of a Ruger mag. It rubs against the metal case of the mag and this is what causes all of the problems.

Thanks for the insight. Does the majestic mag use standard Ruger mag springs?

It looks close, not sure if it is the same as the make the entire magazine themselves.

Thanks. I ended up calling them to verify and they said their mags will take Ruger springs, or you can order springs straight from them.