Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best slide racker for Trubor amd Quinn II mount

ramairbrc

I too purchased a new Trubor last month. After the first 300 rounds, it was evident that a horizontal Cmore mount was nessary due to case ejection problems. Now the issue is picking the best slide racker for the combo, since it is clumbsy to use the rear serations, and i pinch my fingers using the front serations. I would appreciate pictures of what worked for you, remember the slide is already cut down at the rear, so no fancy custom slide work. Thanks.

Edited by ramairbrc

Thanks for the responses. I ordered the Shooters Connection extended, but it did not look like it would work. I could not find the Quinn slide racker in stock anywhere. Could I get a pick of the Brazo's Sidewinder installed? Frim their website, it looks like it is installed in a tri-topped slide, so it would be lower. Thanks again.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you ever get your racker mounted?

I also have a trubor and 90 mount for the cmore.

I had been told in years past that I could get a racker because of the way the trubor slide is milled and there isn't enought meat back there to dove tail. I just googled this again and came across this post. If this works I'll be adding one as well.

Got pics?

I had been told in years past that I could get a racker because of the way the trubor slide is milled and there isn't enought meat back there to dove tail. I just googled this again and came across this post. If this works I'll be adding one as well.

Got pics?

Brazo's racker mounts on the Trubor. Bob includes exact measurements for someone to mount his racker. I just had one done on my Match Master which is exaclty like a Trubor slide.

Got pics?

Brazo's racker mounts on the Trubor. Bob includes exact measurements for someone to mount his racker. I just had one done on my Match Master which is exaclty like a Trubor slide.

So no milling? Is this a drill and tap yourself? Got pics?

Got pics?

So no milling? Is this a drill and tap yourself? Got pics?

I had a smith do it. It is not a do-it-youself unless you have a mill.

Kinda figured but was hoping. Who did you have do it and would you recomend them?

Still wouldn't mind seeing a pic if its not too much trouble... Thanks

Kinda figured but was hoping. Who did you have do it and would you recomend them?

Still wouldn't mind seeing a pic if its not too much trouble... Thanks

Mine was done by a local smith.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...