Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I hate blatant gouging...

Mastiff

...on that auction site that a seller is asking $117.00 for (3) plastic Dillon Ammo Boxes. Tell me it isn't so. And if it is, please help me to understand how this could be. I could be wrong and may be its an error.

Dog

There was a guy here at a gun show that wanted 750 for a 1000 case of .223, and people were considering it. Unfortunately the panic is still going strong. Hopefully, by the end of the year things will finally settle down.

There was a guy here at a gun show that wanted 750 for a 1000 case of .223, and people were considering it. Unfortunately the panic is still going strong. Hopefully, by the end of the year things will finally settle down.

At a gun show not long ago I saw 500 rounds of wolf selling for $375 and brass cased ammo going for $1 a round. It's crazy times.

I know, Ignorant ,scared people stock piling everything they can get there greedy little hands on. driving their own market out of reach for most of us!

I'll tell you it scares me more that these people are so ignorant that they will pay $2000.00 dollars for an AR-15 that a few years ago only cost $600.00...........................someone that frail that they would do that now owns a couple of Black rifles an AK-47 and a HI-CAP Glock with ten extra Magazines and 5000 rounds stock piled SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rerun

Well, I don't know if we're allowed to have these back and forth discussions in this forum, and as much as I enjoy it and appreciate the comments and good fun, I do have "breaking news". The seller has inserted in his ad something to the effect that and its my interpretation, the prices were set high in order to keep a "placeholder" on the auction due to the backorder situation. The right thing to do is to pull the auction and relist it when you have the physical goods in hand. :rolleyes:

But I guess that's a new "What I hate" topic. You know, it would go something like: "What I hate... is when someone puts up something up for sale, be in an auction or otherwise and doesn't actually have it, and then puts up a stratospheric price, knowing they won't pay it, just so they don't lose the listing fee.

Dog