Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rain

sperman

Tomorrow will be the 3rd USPSA match in a row rained out.

Well crap..it will be with all these negative waves.

Glenn,

See if they will hold a match next weekend since they've cancelled so many in a row.

Well crap..it will be with all these negative waves.

Glenn,

See if they will hold a match next weekend since they've cancelled so many in a row.

I will see what Eddie says. I know they were planning on a prop fixing day, so not sure if it will fly or not.

You guys don't shoot in the rain? We are looking at rain, freezing rain and accumulating snow for our first match of the season Sunday. We won't cancel it unless it's unsafe to be on the roads.

You guys don't shoot in the rain? We are looking at rain, freezing rain and accumulating snow for our first match of the season Sunday. We won't cancel it unless it's unsafe to be on the roads.

Neither Scott nor I are the decision makers. If it was up to me, I'd shoot in the rain.

If it was up to me, I'd shoot in the rain.

That's the spirit!! :cheers:

First match of the season? Our season never ends. :sight:

Neither Scott nor I are the decision makers. If it was up to me, I'd shoot in the rain.

If the match was closer I would drive over and take a chance. I'm not going to drive 90+ minutes when the forecast is calling for 60% chance of rain.

First match of the season? Our season never ends. :sight:

That's totally uncalled for! :sight: