Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Do I Hate? Hate.....

bountyhunter

I grew up in the 60's, so I have certainly seen hate before.

But lately, it's to the point I can't stand it.

I just left a different gun forum because I can't take it any more. I have never seen so many bitter, angry hate-blind people whose life seems to be dedicated to nothing but spewing venom..... forget about anybody who suggests any moderate ideas, you either belong to the hate club or you are going to get pummeled, shredded and/or banned.

It's not that I dispute the right of any forum to set it's own agenda..... I just think, for the sake of expediency, they should post under the "rules" their operating parameters:

Here are the accepted ideas for this forum:

XX

YY

ZZ

Anybody who does not agree with them should leave now. You are not welcome, nothing you say will be considered, and if you show yourself capable of defending your ideas you will be banned immediately to protect the egos of the local thugs. This forum is dedicated to posting all about the things and people we hate, don't try to confuse us.

Why should we care?

I know why I care: because I am also a gun shooter/owner, and these people are giving us all a bad name.

Edited by bountyhunter

I just left a different gun forum because I can't take it any more. I have never seen so many bitter, angry hate-blind people whose life seems to be dedicated to nothing but spewing venom..... forget about anybody who suggests any moderate ideas, you either belong to the hate club or you are going to get pummeled, shredded and/or banned.

Sounds like a fun place to troll.

Not sure what trolling is but I guarantee you will only get one post at the forum in question before your IP is permanently banned..... they don't tolerate anybody who "don't have his mind right".

(Cool hand Luke reference)

Not sure what trolling is but I guarantee you will only get one post at the forum in question before your IP is permanently banned..... they don't tolerate anybody who "don't have his mind right".

(Cool hand Luke reference)

Link me and I will prove you wrong.

Been there, done that, not going back, life is to short to put up with all the haters. And as you said, people like that, give everyone else that enjoys the sport of shooting, a not so pleasant view.