Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my new address

ErikW

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that when he crossed the CA/NV border he pulled to the side of the road, got out of the car, pulled out the shotgun, loaded the shell, walked across the road and back to the sign that said "Welcome to California," and shot it.

UPS delivered an expensive handgun Friday by ringing the doorbell and placing the package on the porch. Tuesday a manager of some sort came by and asked whether I got it. I said yeah, it was left on my porch with an Adult Signature Required sticker.

About that missing shotgun round... just making sure the neighbors know I won't tolerate their dogs shitting in my driveway or on the sidewalks. :) Actually, there's a sign nearby imploring pet owners to pick up and a supply of plastic bags!

And did I mention that in addition to my weekly 96 gallon refuse container, the garbage collectors will take up to seven additional 32 gallon containers at no extra charge? Man, that's a lot of cleaning patches.

Meanwhile, I ran ahead of a storm to get there late Monday night (early Tuesday morning) from S.F. I kinda didn't think ahead about getting back for some engagements Wednesday. Tuesday night was storming horribly, so I put it off until this morning...

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

...and I managed not to spin my truck!

Edited by Erik Warren

About that missing shotgun round... just making sure the neighbors know I won't tolerate their dogs shitting in my driveway or on the sidewalks. :)

You shot a dog with a shotgun for unauthorized crapping?

Does anyone else find it really humorous to look quickly from EricW's to Erik Warren's avatar while reading about dogs and dog crap????????  ROTFLMAO.......

Not particularly. <_<

ZuzuAndDPMSMags.jpg

One of these days somebody's gonna take a potshot at the wrong dog.

CALTRANS s#*Ked @$$, I went through the same poss during April and didn't think it would come down like that and sure enough I had a brand new SUV with 4wd with nice tires and I still had to get a pair of snow chains that had to be installed by some dude smellin like he just got out of Jack Daniel's distillery. The worst thing about it is the dude wanted my 1st borne son for them, I think I talked him down to $84.00 bucks installed. Grrrrrr.... I wish I had a shotgun then. josh