Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Long loaded 40

buckaroo45

Stumbled across a Taurus PT100 for $300! I like! Found 5 hi cap mags. I like! Aquired 1200 rounds of long loaded Atlanta Arms for $300! I like! Had barrel throated to take the 1.18 ammo! I like!

Found the ammo won't fit the mags! :surprise: I hate! :angry2:

Ron

Aspiring to be an A class poser :ph34r:

Buckaroo45- Grip area of the frame is too short (front to back) also. This gun was based on the 9mm Beretta that our military uses and can't handle the 10mm or .45 ACP cartridge lengths. But if this is your biggest screwup this month, you can't hold a candle to me. :closedeyes:

I'm not without an alternative. My Limited rig is a Para 16 Limited that I had Derek @ Millenium Custom throat to run some Doug Carden Ammo loaded to 1.20 I got a while back. The irritation is that I got that far down the road with a build and didn't cross the T nor dot the i. At 66 years old you'd think I'd have a reliable procedure. Gettin old ain't for sissies. :blush: I REALLY wanted to run that ammo in the Taurus.

Gettin old ain't for sissies. :blush:

With every passing year, I have to keep reminding myself to remember this, don't forget that, make sure I get this before that....

Pretty soon, I'm going to have a sticky note on the dresser reminding me that I have to put on my pants before my shoes.