Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LIMITED GOLD CUSTOM ?

rerun

Ok maybe i will try here and moderators please delete this if it is not in the right place.

Does anyone know where to buy a Tanfoglio Limited Gold any dealers in your area have any availiable?

If you know of any i would really appreciate a location or website!

thanks in advance for your help.

Marc Brock

Mark,

Take a look at Gun Broker ( gunbroker.com ) Just type in Tanfoglio, and they will list all Tanfo's and some parts that dealers and individuals are selling in the states here. There are open and limited guns in several different calibers on there that might fit your needs. Prices are not the best, but hopefully you will get lucky.

Best Regards.

Mark,

Take a look at Gun Broker ( gunbroker.com ) Just type in Tanfoglio, and they will list all Tanfo's and some parts that dealers and individuals are selling in the states here. There are open and limited guns in several different calibers on there that might fit your needs. Prices are not the best, but hopefully you will get lucky.

Best Regards.

Gennaro,

Thanks i have been trying there no luck yet

Hey Mark,

Were you looking for it in 9mm ? Gunbroker has a Witness Elite Limited in 9mm by Tanfoglio with 9days and 6 hours left in the auction. It's listed on the last page of the Tanfoglio's. Didn't know if you were interested in something used.

Hey Mark,

Were you looking for it in 9mm ? Gunbroker has a Witness Elite Limited in 9mm by Tanfoglio with 9days and 6 hours left in the auction. It's listed on the last page of the Tanfoglio's. Didn't know if you were interested in something use d.

Gennaro,

Thanks a bunch i saw it and hope to bid on it! can you tell me is that the same gun as the gold limited?

Mark,

It appears to be even though you don't see the Gold in the name. If you log onto EAACORP.com and go into the Gold team , you will see the Witness Elite Limited and this is the same gun. But to be sure, just ask the guy selling the Limited on gunbroker if it's a gold elite limited. They should answer you back in a reasonable time period. The best of luck.

Mark,

It appears to be even though you don't see the Gold in the name. If you log onto EAACORP.com and go into the Gold team , you will see the Witness Elite Limited and this is the same gun. But to be sure, just ask the guy selling the Limited on gunbroker if it's a gold elite limited. They should answer you back in a reasonable time period. The best of luck.

Gennaro,

I think i will ask the board here these guys seem to really know alot about TANFO'S

Are you looking for a current mode called a Tanfoglio Limited Gold? Or an old version of the gun made in the 1990's?

If you are looking for a new build Tanfoglio or EAA Limited pistol the below models are what you want to look for. Both of these pistols are essentially the same thing with only a few minor differences (grip panels, slide lightning cuts, finish color). The Tanfoglio branded pistols can be imported to the US but are done so in very limited quantities. The EAA branded pistols are the "US Version" of the Tanfoglio pistols and are regularly sold at many places when they are in stock. Do some searching for an EAA Witness Elite Limited and you will have a lot more luck in finding places that sell them verses the Tanfoglio branded version. The challenge right now is that everything is pretty much sold out everywhere since Obama got reelected. Good luck finding one online, Google is your friend.

Tanfoglio Limited Custom

EAA Witness Elite Limited

I like the Tanfoglio, it shoots great. But unfortunately, when you talk to EAA/IFG, they have no idea when they might even get something in stock, ( ie. guns, parts ) It can get very frustrating. So availability forces alot of competition shooters to go to the 2011 platform, Which is a fantastic platform, and gunsmiths and parts are readily available here in the states, to design and customize to your hearts delight. But in the end, you have to choose the platform that feels the best to you, If you have to wait for it , you wait for it. I did. But it can be worth it.

Are you looking for a current mode called a Tanfoglio Limited Gold? Or an old version of the gun made in the 1990's?

If you are looking for a new build Tanfoglio or EAA Limited pistol the below models are what you want to look for. Both of these pistols are essentially the same thing with only a few minor differences (grip panels, slide lightning cuts, finish color). The Tanfoglio branded pistols can be imported to the US but are done so in very limited quantities. The EAA branded pistols are the "US Version" of the Tanfoglio pistols and are regularly sold at many places when they are in stock. Do some searching for an EAA Witness Elite Limited and you will have a lot more luck in finding places that sell them verses the Tanfoglio branded version. The challenge right now is that everything is pretty much sold out everywhere since Obama got reelected. Good luck finding one online, Google is your friend.

Tanfoglio Limited Custom

EAA Witness Elite Limited

Thanks so much for your help! I finally get it now!............by the way there is no way in hell the GK is worth $1000.00 more then the EAA version.