Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gun ban ended today.

Rick88

Wow...if you think this is over you are naive. They will never stop grabbing.

What we need to do now is make sure every last one of them that jumped on the wagon to take away our rights is voted out during the next election.

Stole this off F/B and felt it was appropriate:

People, this is not over! Do NOT fall for the "victory". Yes, it's a day of good news, but do you REALLY think this is just going to disappear right now? HELL NO! Why are you already "partying" about Feinstein's AWB being removed from the bill?

Reid pulled a fast one. He told Feinstein to submit it as an Amendment. Now it only needs 51 votes to pass instead of 60. I told you when this broke today, it's not over, do NOT let your guard down!

I fully agree with "never letting your guard down" but I think Harry is remembering what happened in the mid term the last time and he probably doesn't want to take the same place in the Senate that Pelosi now occupies in the House.

People, this is not over! Do NOT fall for the "victory". Yes, it's a day of good news, but do you REALLY think this is just going to disappear right now? HELL NO! Why are you already "partying" about Feinstein's AWB being removed from the bill?

Reid pulled a fast one. He told Feinstein to submit it as an Amendment. Now it only needs 51 votes to pass instead of 60. I told you when this broke today, it's not over, do NOT let your guard down!

The most important thing that Reid said is that the most optimistic count he had for support was 40 votes. That was the most optimistic and far short of the 50 they need to attach it as an amendment.

I'll put it this way... The old boiling frog analogy....

The water temp just dropped from 211 degrees down to about 200.

Get back to me when the Lautenburg and Hughes amendments get overturned.

Edited by Chills1994

The most important thing that Reid said is that the most optimistic count he had for support was 40 votes. That was the most optimistic and far short of the 50 they need to attach it as an amendment.

If Reids lips were moving he was sure as hell lying about the number of votes he can muster.

NEVER RELAX!!

Pat

'Things will be back to normal soon'

I"m going to be charitable and assume that was sarcasm.

Otherwise I'd have to presume a low information voter is afoot.

From the Forum Guidelines:

Restricted Content

Politics

Policy and political discussions or debates of any kind - even if you consider your opinions to be "facts" - are not welcome anywhere in the forum.

Specifically including (but not limited to):

• USPSA vs IPSC

• IPSC vs IDPA

• STI vs SVI

• Limited 10 vs Limited Division

• This Division vs That Division

• This Government vs That Government

• Gun Control Issues