Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from South Florida

ranger06

HI Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I used to shoot extensively back in my army days, which seem soooo long ago. I just started getting back into recreational shooting a few months ago and preparing for USPSA matches. I have been reading this site for only a few weeks and have gathered so much valuable information from you all. As I practice and get up to speed again I hope to be able to contribute more to this forum.

Miguel

Welcome, Miguel, you're right - this is a very valuable source of info. What are you shooting? Do you reload? :cheers:

Hi Jack, I have a Sig 226 and an Ed Brown Special Forces. I used to reload many many moons ago but right now I am just shoorting factory loads. I just don't have the time to reload anymore.

Are you shooting Markham Park this Thursday?

Hi Mario, not this week. I'm hoping to go to the practice shoot next Tuesday. How often do you shoot in the matches? where are you in South Florida?

I’m in Jupiter and usually shoot on Markham every Thursday night and first Sundays and in Port Malabar every second Saturday.

Come to Markham on Thursday you’ll have fun. It’s a simple easy going 3-stages match.