Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The LaserShot system I stold

gmantwo

Well, I didn't actually "steal" it, I "stold" it at a great price. My kids are trying to wear it out before I even get home to use it. Hope to get a little of my investment back renting it for Bday parties and such. My wife has already claimed it for the relay for life fund raiser as well. It's pretty amazing

Projects target arrays or "courses" onto a 7' screen where you engage them with a laser pistol. I have a Glock, 1911 and a 10/22 for use, and they are all true to life. You can set up different arrays, use pre-purchased drills, shoot squirrels, arcade type targets, shoot a plate rack, or the Bianchi mover. Nearly anything you can imagine. The system is run by a dedicated computer through a projector. There are speed drills, shoot/no shoot scenarios. The computer keeps track of times and hits. Pretty awesome, and all without shooting up pricey ammo.

Sounds pretty awesome and similar to an archery league I used to shoot except that we used real arrows with blunt/flat points/tips (not really a "point" if its blunt...).