Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

xs sight

vox

Run one on a production gun and a SS 45. they are plenty accurate for plates out to 25 yds. and longer. They "feel" or maybe I should say look slower at longer distance until you get used to them. Big golf ball dot at the shorter stuff , top of the ball at longer! works good for my 55 year old eyes.

I bought a used glock with a set on it. They are the worst sights I've ever had on a pistol. They would hit about 5" high at 15yrds. I called XS to see if the gun I had a mismatched pair. The first thing they did was insult my shooting ability. I was told that there was no possible way they were off that much and I was jerking the trigger. Since I just lived a short distance from their office at the time I offered to bring the pistol by for them to look at. I was told they did not have a shooting range and they would not be able to test the sights. I wasn't happy to say the least. I went straight down to Dave Dawson's and picked up a set of his sights. The gun sighted in perfect with the same loads, same gun, same shooter. When I got to looking at the sights off the gun you can tell the rear sight is much taller than the front. It appears they did it to install the tritium at the bottom. When it says on the XS website the sights are designed for shooting at 3ft or less the're not kidding.

Edited by CJcycles