Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brand new Stock 3

phatman

Hey guys -

Got me a brand new (to me) Stock 3!

Looking for some input on Grips, Sights, Springs, Base pads, triggers and whatever else you guys can think of - I'm open to suggestions

What are you guys running ? BTW the guns' a 9mm and I'm planning to use it in Production - so nothing too wild !

Hey guys -

Looking for some input on Grips, Sights, Springs, Base pads, triggers and whatever else you guys can think of - I'm open to suggestions

What are you guys running ? BTW the guns' a 9mm and I'm planning to use it in Production - so nothing too wild !

Hey guys -

Eric Grauffel Xtreme Grip, Xtreme Base Pads. :goof:

Read the USPSA production rules as that will be the main thing limiting what you can change or upgrade on the pistol.

Well not exactly what I was looking for - it was what works - what doesn't type of query.

eg - some say they like the Henning FO cuz it's bigger, some like Eric's grips - but not his base pads because they break -

Holsters - do you like the CR rig?

Pics - show us you setups - I haven't met anyone who doesn't like to show off their rig

So give it up and BTW according to Eric Grauffel, Tanfoglio should have a lighter mainspring published in May...