Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miami Rifle and Pistol Monthly Match - March 2013 Cancelled

Well, the time is upon us once again! Miami Rifle and Pistol Club, Cincinnati,Ohio (MRPC) will resume monthly matches starting the 4th weekend of March. (Next Weekend)

First match will be simple stages to shake the winter cobwebs loose and test out some of the new props we have purchased over the winter.

April match will be an all classifier.

May will be the State match then June through October we will crank it up to full throttle to continue putting on the best local match in SW Ohio.

Depending on interest we will once again close out the season in October with a blowout match where we try to put together some high round count stages and have a blast.

Admin notes for the season: As usual I will be looking for all the help I can get with set up on Saturday afternoons at 1pm and early Sunday mornings at 7am before the match. New this year will be a floating shooter's meeting and start time based upon when set up is complete. We hope to start as close to 10am as possible but that will depend on the amount of help we get on match day. Those that help with set up on SATURDAY or RO the entire match will shoot for free.

I prefer high round count matches with fun stages but this too will depend on the amount of help we get. I urge everybody to come out and help so we can have some killer matches like we did the second half of last year!

Unfortunately due to space constraints we will not be able to put up more than 5 stages this season.

Cost will remain the same at only $15 for all shooters.

Feel free to contact me for more info. See you on the range!

Kevin Sanders

Match Director

513 869-0513

sandfam7300@gmail.com

Hey Kevin whats the round count Sunday?

Sorry, I have not gotten there yet. I'll try to post something as soon as it's figured out for sure. NOT incredibly high though.

This is going to be a prop test event. Two stars, plate rack, double pop up, dropper, leaner, swingers, drop turners, foot activator, etc.

That's one stage! Lol

All the "COLD" kids will be there...

39 and snow showers... :closedeyes:

Bull$#!+ It's supposed to be 40 and raining!

Oh!! well that makes all the difference. ..Beach Day!

:devil:

Lets see, 39 and snow or 40 and raining, sounds like cold and wet either way....I need to move to a warmer place....

This is going to be a prop test event. Two stars, plate rack, double pop up, dropper, leaner, swingers, drop turners, foot activator, etc.

That's one stage! Lol

Makes my back hurt just thinking about it

Sounds like fun. I haven't shot all winter...this should be an interesting match. :roflol:

Me too! In fact I don't think I've touched by gun since Nationals?! Good grief I better make sure I can find it.

Well the weather is not looking any better for tomorrow so I have had to CANCEL the match. We will try again the 4th Sunday of April which will be our all classifier match.

Sorry about this but I just don't want folks getting stranded down in our "holler" if it snows all day as predicted.

Please pass this along to anybody you may know who is planning to attend.

Well the weather is not looking any better for tomorrow so I have had to CANCEL the match. We will try again the 4th Sunday of April which will be our all classifier match.

Sorry about this but I just don't want folks getting stranded down in our "holler" if it snows all day as predicted.

Please pass this along to anybody you may know who is planning to attend.

Taking into account today's near perfect weather it's hard to fathom that it could / would be be that bad. But now all we can do is wait and see what happens tomorrow by mid-day. :closedeyes:

Thanks for letting us know.

Edited by Chris Keen