Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vibra-Prime at Cabela's

i got one from natchez... it was obviously a return since there were some primers left in it. not too sure if i would say it works well or not yet. if im reading the directions right you flip em by hand and use the vibrations just to load the tubes... right? the pan doesnt do too well flipping them at least in my small amount of time fiddling with it today.

Mine plastic tray flips them quicker and easier than my Dillon flip tray. It took a few tries to get the results I wanted but now I love my Vibra-prime and it works great. I put a dillon plastic tip on mine and dump straight into my Dillon primer tube.

You can either put a blue tip on the end of the Vibra-prime tube so you can load directly into the dillion fixed primer tube, or you can remove the black adapter off the end off the Vibra-primer and slide you Dillon pickup tubes into the black adapter. I did tried both but since it's fast and my son refills the primers when I get low we just opted to put the blue tip on the VibraPrime tube.

The other way is to simply use the little clear hose and transfer them from one tube to the other but I didn't like that.

Richard

Do the Dillon primer tubes work with the Vibra Prime?

Loaded 5 tubes yesterday straight into the Dillon tubes by holding it up to the opening. Didn't use the little adapter or the tube that came with the Vibra-Prime. Worked very slick.

The whole thing takes a little practice to get right. Tilt it too much and you cause a primer traffic jam, too little and they don't go down the slot into the tube fast enough. But once you get it, slick as snot.

My son tried that but had log jams and flipped primers so I told him not to do it anymore. I personally didn't try it, but after having to pull bullets and deprime so I could fix everything I just found the best way for him so I didn't have to fight the screw ups.

Richard

Loaded 5 tubes yesterday straight into the Dillon tubes by holding it up to the opening. Didn't use the little adapter or the tube that came with the Vibra-Prime. Worked very slick.

The whole thing takes a little practice to get right. Tilt it too much and you cause a primer traffic jam, too little and they don't go down the slot into the tube fast enough. But once you get it, slick as snot.